Cambodia Arts and Crafts
A colorful oil painting from Cambodia, depicted of Tasom Temple Gate. Ta Som is a small temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built at the end of the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII. It is located north east of Angkor...
A colorful oil painting from Cambodia, depicted of Tasom Temple Gate. Ta Som is a small temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built at the end of the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII. It is located north east of Angkor Thom and just east of Neak Pean. The King dedicated the temple to his fatherDharanindravarman II who was King of the Khmer Empire from 1150 to 1160.
This beautiful oil painting is painted by Cambodian Artist, this would be beautiful in your home or workplace.
Our ability to purchase remarkable objects, such as this painting, direct from local artists ensure that much needed funds are invested in the local community and not consumed by profiteering middlemen.
For ease of shipping the painting is unframed and unstretched.
Material: oil Dimension: W:80cm L:120cm
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- After successful payment, we will send off the goods within 2 to 3 working days for PAINTING or 3 to 5 working days for sculpture.
- In general the shipping time will take approx. 15 to 30 business days.
- By default, we will ship the item through our Cambodia postal air parcel, and we will keep you informed.
- I only ship to an approved address, Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- Please check with your custom before buying the item, we are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
INTEGRITY IS THE BOTTOM OF FOUNDATION OF LONG-TERM BUSINESS