Cambodia Arts and Crafts
An Apsara (also spelled as Apsarasa) is a female spirit of the clouds and waters in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. "celestial nymph," and "celestial maiden."Apsaras are said to be able to change their shape...
An Apsara (also spelled as Apsarasa) is a female spirit of the clouds and waters in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. "celestial nymph," and "celestial maiden."Apsaras are said to be able to change their shape at will, and rule over the fortunes of gaming and gambling. They are associated with fertility rites.
This Bronze sculpture is provided with a unique aging to the piece, it was cast using the ''Lost Wax Method'' by artisans in Cambodia, It's designed was based on a similar antique piece held in the Cambodian National Collection.
Due to the natural origin of material, please expect slight differences in the patina and color of the sculpture that shown here is a very very close representation of the actual piece that will be shipped.
The applied patina is representative of antique pieces that can be viewed in National Collections throughout the world. However, as a reproduction it does not impact the historic legacy of the country by removing National Treasure from the original environment.
Our ability to purchase remarkable objects, such as this, direct from local villages and workshops ensures that much needed funds are invested in the local community and not consumed by profiteering middlemen.
Material: Bronze Dimension: L:20cm W:9cm H:44cm Weight: 3.2kg
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- After successful payment, we will send off the goods within 2 to 3 working days for PAINTING or 3 to 5 working days for sculpture.
- In general the shipping time will take approx. 15 to 30 business days.
- By default, we will ship the item through our Cambodia postal air parcel, and we will keep you informed.
- I only ship to an approved address, Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- Please check with your custom before buying the item, we are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
INTEGRITY IS THE BOTTOM OF FOUNDATION OF LONG-TERM BUSINESS