Cambodia Arts and Crafts
A colorful oil painting from Cambodia, depicted of Angkor Wat temple. Angkor Wat is a spectacular temple in central Cambodia, built by the vanished Khmer empire. It was constructed during the reign of king Suryavarman...
A colorful oil painting from Cambodia, depicted of Angkor Wat temple. Angkor Wat is a spectacular temple in central Cambodia, built by the vanished Khmer empire. It was constructed during the reign of king Suryavarman II, who ruled from 1113 to at least 1145.
This beautiful oil painting is painted by Cambodian Artist, this would be beautiful in your home or workplace.
Our ability to purchase remarkable objects, such as this painting, direct from local artists ensure that much needed funds are invested in the local community and not consumed by profiteering middlemen.
For ease of shipping the painting is unframed and unstretched.
Material: oil Dimension: W:70cm L:140cm
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- After successful payment, we will send off the goods within 2 to 3 working days for PAINTING or 3 to 5 working days for sculpture.
- In general the shipping time will take approx. 15 to 30 business days.
- By default, we will ship the item through our Cambodia postal air parcel, and we will keep you informed.
- I only ship to an approved address, Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- Please check with your custom before buying the item, we are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
INTEGRITY IS THE BOTTOM OF FOUNDATION OF LONG-TERM BUSINESS